U.S. News Today on Fox News Explore all the news happening today in the United States with Fox News. Read about the U.S. events going on now.
- YouTuber who staged plane crash in California sentenced to 6 months in prisonon December 5, 2023 at 11:13 am
An influencer who staged a plane crash to record a video of himself parachuting to safety was sentenced to six months in prison for obstructing the investigation.
- Female gun ownership explodes as women vow to be 'their own first responders'on December 5, 2023 at 9:21 am
Robin Evans, founder of self-defense and gun safety company Chicks With Triggers, says she's seen an increase in women turning to firearms for self-defense.
- Ex-school worker who used energy drinks to lure teen victim in hot water again: policeon December 5, 2023 at 9:00 am
A former Connecticut public school employee, Alyson Cranick, was charged with allegedly sexually assaulting an underage boy before being arrested again for messaging another minor.
- Arizona inmate gun incident at Derek Chauvin prison reveals security riskson December 5, 2023 at 9:00 am
Federal prison housing Derek Chauvin in library stabbing has seen other safety red flags in recent months – including an attempted shooting in visitation.
- New Jersey man behind Tesla crash that killed woman, 22, admits to taking Snapchat video while driving 156 mphon December 5, 2023 at 9:00 am
Vasu Laroiya reached a plea deal last week after he admitted to taking a Snapchat video while drunken driving a Tesla before he crashed last year, killing a 22-year-old woman.
- Elon Musk was warned that AI could destroy human colony on Mars: reporton December 5, 2023 at 7:00 am
Elon Musk has been one of the most vocal critics of the dangers potentially posed by AI since he was told in 2012 that the technology could destroy a human colony on Mars.
- Chabad House near San Diego State University to light new menorah after vandalism: 'We will never be scared'on December 5, 2023 at 3:12 am
The Chabad House near San Diego State University has a new menorah standing taller than the previous one that had been vandalized three times in two years.
- Virginia home explodes after barricaded suspect fires flare gun, firearm while police attempt searchon December 5, 2023 at 2:33 am
A home in Arlington, Virginia, exploded Monday evening after a flare gun and a firearm were discharged by a barricaded suspect while police were preparing to search the residence.
- Pennsylvania doctor allegedly tried setting home on fire belonging to grandmother of romantic rivalon December 4, 2023 at 11:43 pm
A Pennsylvania doctor is charged with trying to set a home on fire that belonged to an elderly woman and sending threatening flyers to the residence.
- Florida couple arrested for alleged animal abuse after over 100 animals rescued: authoritieson December 4, 2023 at 11:23 pm
A Florida couple was arrested and faces felony animal abuse charges after over 100 animals were rescued from their property, according to authorities.
- Vanguard's Largest Fund Is Closing in on an All-Time High. Is There More Room to Run?by email@example.com (Daniel Foelber) on December 5, 2023 at 11:13 am
The Vanguard Total Stock Market mutual fund is a buy now.
- If You Invested $2,000 in IBM in 2020, This Is How Much You Would Have Todayby firstname.lastname@example.org (Leo Sun) on December 5, 2023 at 11:10 am
A new CEO is bringing investors back to this aging blue chip tech stock.
- 1 Growth Stock Down 20% to Buy Right Nowby email@example.com (Dani Cook) on December 5, 2023 at 11:03 am
This company faced challenges last year but has delivered impressive growth in 2023.
- Fast-Food Giant McDonald's Is Developing a Secretive New Restaurant Chain. Should Starbucks and Dutch Bros Investors Be Worried?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jon Quast) on December 5, 2023 at 11:03 am
Maintaining focus on an investment thesis is always critical for investors as they digest headlines.
- Retirees In These 12 States Risk Losing Some of Their Social Security Checksby email@example.com (Adam Levy) on December 5, 2023 at 11:02 am
Here's what you need to know if you're living in one of them.
- History Says The Nasdaq-100 Could Be on the Cusp of a 6-Year Win Streak. Here's 1 Stock to Buy Right Nowby firstname.lastname@example.org (Anthony Di Pizio) on December 5, 2023 at 11:02 am
Rising interest rates have crushed many stocks, but one of the hardest-hit names -- real-estate tech company Redfin -- could be among the best buys.
- 1 Unstoppable Vanguard ETF I'm Stocking Up On in 2024by email@example.com (Katie Brockman) on December 5, 2023 at 11:00 am
It's possible to earn well over $1 million with this investment -- with the right strategy.
- Is Toast Stock a Buy Now?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Leo Sun) on December 5, 2023 at 10:54 am
The restaurant software company still has a lot to prove.
- 1 of Cathie Wood's Favorite Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stocks Is Skyrocketing. Is It a No-Brainer Buy Right Now?by email@example.com (Keith Speights) on December 5, 2023 at 10:52 am
This AI stock has nearly doubled in 2023. Could it go even higher?
- Why Wall Street Thinks Warren Buffett's Biggest Move in Q3 Could Be a Mistakeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Keith Speights) on December 5, 2023 at 10:50 am
The Oracle of Omaha isn't as big of a fan of this oil and gas giant as he used to be.