U.S. News Today on Fox News Explore all the news happening today in the United States with Fox News. Read about the U.S. events going on now.
- Cluster of recent shark attacks makes headlines as summer kickoff approaches: 'Scary event'on May 28, 2023 at 6:31 pm
Multiple shark attacks have made headlines in recent weeks from Hawaii and the Caribbean to New Jersey and Florida, despite the exceptionally rare incidence of shark bites.
- Chicago suffers 34 shot, 8 killed as bloody Memorial Day weekend nears endon May 28, 2023 at 5:15 pm
The Chicago Police Department has reported 34 shootings, 8 fatal, through Memorial Day weekend. The carnage is already well above what was seen the previous weekend.
- Alabama makes it a crime to panhandle, loiter on roads as homeless advocates cry foulon May 28, 2023 at 4:51 pm
A new Alabama law set to go in effect in August bans panhandling and loitering on state highways and roadways, something advocates say will help enhance public safety.
- 'The choice lies with the parent': Texas dad supports regulating book content in libraries to 'protect kids'on May 28, 2023 at 4:00 pm
A Texas dad, Juan Saldivar, reacted to the new bill awaiting signage from Gov. Greg Abbott that would set new standards for books in public school libraries.
- Church founder Tim Keller's death has followers praising his approach to politicson May 28, 2023 at 3:10 pm
Members of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City recounted how the late Rev. Tim Keller deeply influenced their view of God while managing to rise above politics.
- NY homeowner accused of fatally shooting woman who pulled into wrong driveway blamed 'hunters': court docson May 28, 2023 at 9:29 am
The New York man charged in the murder of a woman who was shot after the driver of a car she was in pulled into the wrong address blamed hunters for the shooting.
- Pennsylvania bear that attacked two young children captured, euthanized: officialson May 28, 2023 at 7:22 am
A bear that attacked and injured two children last week in Pennsylvania was captured and euthanized as a precaution, according to officials.
- Georgia high school soccer coach arrested for allegedly molesting a childon May 28, 2023 at 5:49 am
A Georgia high school soccer coach was arrested for allegedly molesting a child under the age of 10 when she was spending the night at his family's home.
- New Mexico shooting leaves 3 dead, 5 injured during Memorial Day weekend motorcycle rallyon May 28, 2023 at 1:30 am
Two people were killed and six others were injured in a shooting at an annual motorcycle rally in Red Rock, New Mexico, police said.
- Massachusetts man charged with bludgeoning neighbor, 58, to death held without bailon May 27, 2023 at 10:26 pm
Dinis Moreira of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, is being held without bail after he allegedly beat his neighbor, Valerie Oakhem, 58, to death with a hammer.
The Motley Fool provides leading insight and analysis about stocks, helping investors stay informed.
- What's Driving SoFi Bank's Deposit Growth?by email@example.com (Parkev Tatevosian, CFA) on May 28, 2023 at 7:25 pm
The company has done an excellent job of offering customers an attractive value proposition.
- If AI Thrives, Microsoft Will, Tooby firstname.lastname@example.org (Eric Volkman) on May 28, 2023 at 6:00 pm
The software and devices powerhouse is morphing into an AI specialist in front of our very eyes.
- 3 Good Reasons to Buy AMD Stock Right Nowby email@example.com (Joe Tenebruso) on May 28, 2023 at 5:30 pm
The semiconductor leader could be a prime beneficiary of the AI megatrend.
- 2 Stocks Under $100 You Can Buy and Hold Foreverby firstname.lastname@example.org (Justin Pope) on May 28, 2023 at 5:11 pm
If you're investing wisely, you don't need thousands of dollars to get started.
- Here's Exactly How to Boost Your Monthly Social Security Payoutby email@example.com (Selena Maranjian) on May 28, 2023 at 4:08 pm
Why settle for less income in retirement than you could have?
- Lowe's Stock: Buy, Sell, or Hold?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Demitri Kalogeropoulos) on May 28, 2023 at 3:45 pm
The home improvement retailer just lowered its 2023 outlook.
- Should Investors Buy the Dip in Snowflake Stock?by email@example.com (Parkev Tatevosian, CFA) on May 28, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Snowflaked reported quarterly financial data that disappointed investors.
- Best Dividend Stock to Buy: McDonald's vs. eBayby firstname.lastname@example.org (Parkev Tatevosian, CFA) on May 28, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Investing in dividend stocks is more attractive when economic growth is slowing.
- From Gaming Guru to AI Game-Changer: How Nvidia Reinvented Itselfby email@example.com (Anders Bylund) on May 28, 2023 at 3:19 pm
Nvidia's daring long-term bet on AI is paying off big time. Get the scoop on their transformative journey.
- What's Going on With Alibaba Stock?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Parkev Tatevosian, CFA) on May 28, 2023 at 3:08 pm
Alibaba is sometimes called the Amazon of China because the two companies have similar business models.