Fox News FoxNews.com - Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- Debbie Collier murder: Veteran homicide investigators break down key facts as killer remains at-largeon September 28, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Veteran homicide investigators say Debbie Collier's strange Venmo payment and the fact that she had been "charred" after her death are important clues.
- Texas teacher and mother of three vanishes, car found in New Orleanson September 28, 2022 at 8:52 pm
Texas teacher Michelle Reynolds was last heard from Thursday, and her car was located hundreds of miles away in New Orleans with her purse still inside, authorities said.
- Former New York professor convicted of 1982 ax murder of first wifeon September 28, 2022 at 8:51 pm
An economist and former professor could spend the rest of his life in prison after a New York jury found him guilty of the 1982 ax murder of his first wife.
- Factbox: The worst hurricanes in Florida's history as Ian takes aimon September 28, 2022 at 8:33 pm
Floridians are preparing for Hurricane Ian, these are the top five worst hurricanes that Florida has experienced.
- 83-year-old New York state senator takes flak from opponent after Twitter account 'likes' pornon September 28, 2022 at 8:31 pm
Democratic New York state Sen. Toby Ann Stavisky took flak from her political opponent after her Twitter account interacted with explicit pornographic content on the platform.
- Fairfax County schools probe into delayed firing of convicted sex offender notes 'systemic' vetting failureson September 28, 2022 at 8:28 pm
Fairfax County Superintendent Dr. Michelle Reid announced the results of an investigation into the delayed firing of a convicted sex offender who worked as a middle school counselor.
- Sentencing delayed for man who plotted to blow up Democratic HQon September 28, 2022 at 8:20 pm
A man planned to firebomb California’s Democratic Party’s headquarters. However, his sentencing has been delayed after a judge rejected a plea agreement.
- Report: Oil spills from pipelines, tankers have dramatically dropped from 1990son September 28, 2022 at 8:16 pm
Oil spills from tanker ships and pipelines have decreased from the 1990s to 2019. However, oil spills from drilling rigs and production platforms have increased.
- New Mexico settles wrongful death lawsuit after veteran contracted COVID-19 at veterans’ homeon September 28, 2022 at 8:15 pm
New Mexico plans to pay $300,000 to settle a wrongful death lawsuit. A veteran contracted COVID-19 at a veteran’s home due to medical negligence.
- TN man who was already charged in shooting that set off Memphis crime rampage charged in 2 more killingson September 28, 2022 at 8:14 pm
A Tennessee man who was already charged in a fatal shooting that led to a day-long crime rampage in Memphis is facing charges for two more killings.
- Drowning in Holiday Debt? Here's How to Pay It Offby firstname.lastname@example.org (Christy Bieber) on December 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Did you go overboard during the holidays? This could help you pay off the bills.
- 3 Moves to Make Before Getting a New Credit Card in 2021by email@example.com (Maurie Backman) on December 24, 2020 at 11:00 am
Check these things off your list before filling out that application.
- Debt Elimination and Settlement Scams to Look Out Forby firstname.lastname@example.org (Dana George) on December 22, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Working with a debt elimination or debt settlement company is the wrong way to get out of debt.
- 3 Credit Card Strategies for a Debt-Free 2021by email@example.com (Maurie Backman) on December 21, 2020 at 3:00 pm
These tips will help you get through 2021 without a costly balance.
- 3 Credit Card Questions I Get Asked at Every Family Gatheringby firstname.lastname@example.org (Brittney Myers) on December 19, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Families may grow and change, but the questions always seem to stay the same.
- 4 Signs It's Time for a New Credit Card in the New Yearby email@example.com (Christy Bieber) on December 18, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Could you have the wrong credit card in your wallet?
- 4 Mistakes That Get in the Way of Rebuilding Your Creditby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lyle Daly) on December 17, 2020 at 1:00 pm
To get your credit moving in the right direction, avoid these common mistakes.
- The Nasty Truth About Credit Repair Scamsby email@example.com (Dana George) on December 15, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Credit repair companies ask you to pay for something you can easily accomplish for free.
- 4 Tips for Maximizing Credit Card Rewards in 2021by firstname.lastname@example.org (Maurie Backman) on December 14, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Put your credit cards to work for you by making the most of your reward opportunities in the coming year.
- 4 Credit Card Mistakes to Avoid in 2021by email@example.com (Maurie Backman) on December 14, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Don't make these blunders in the coming year.