FOX News FOXNews.com - Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- Louisiana shooting leaves at least 5 hospitalized: reportby David Aaro on April 19, 2021 at 5:54 am
At least five people were hospitalized Sunday following a shooting in Shreveport, Louisiana, according to reports.
- Minneapolis fiery crash kills at least 1, authorities sayby David Aaro on April 19, 2021 at 5:19 am
A fiery crash at a tunnel in Minnesota on Sunday has left at least one person dead, according to authorities
- This Day in History: April 19by Bryan Robinson on April 19, 2021 at 4:00 am
The American Revolutionary War begins; A truck bomb destroys the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Okla., killing 168 people; the 51-day siege at the Branch Davidian compound
- California health officials under fire after state lab's COVID testing delays may be result of contaminationby Lucas Manfredi on April 19, 2021 at 2:13 am
The Valencia Branch Laboratory continues to face controversy after a California Department of Public Health found "significant deficiencies" during a routine inspection in December
- Pennsylvania cops warn kids to stop playing 'assassin' with BB guns that look realby Bradford Betz on April 19, 2021 at 2:11 am
Pennsylvania police officers last week said they recovered a BB gun from a group of kids who were driving around town and shooting each other for a game called "Assassin."
- Chicago McDonald's drive-thru turns into horror scene after 7-year-old girl shot, father injuredby Bradford Betz on April 18, 2021 at 11:50 pm
A Chicago dad was seriously injured, and his seven-year-old daughter was killed by gunshots while they were sitting in a drive-thru at a McDonald’s Sunday afternoon.
- FedEx shooter Brandon Hole was obsessed with ‘My Little Pony’: reporton April 18, 2021 at 11:36 pm
The teen who shot up an Indianapolis FedEx facility and killed eight people was reportedly part of a bizarre Internet subculture obsessed with "My Little Pony."
- Minnesota armed carjacker points gun at vehicle during police pursuit, chilling video showsby Bradford Betz on April 18, 2021 at 10:28 pm
An armed carjacker being pursued by police officers in Minnesota Sunday afternoon was captured on video pointing a gun at an oncoming vehicle before he was fatally shot by police officers.
- Houston police say crystal meth found in breakfast burritoby Frank Miles on April 18, 2021 at 10:01 pm
Illegal drugs hidden in a breakfast food were found earlier this month by Transportation Security Administration officials at William P. Hobby Airport in Houston, according to a report.
- Minneapolis drive-by shooting leaves 2 National Guard members injuredby Lucas Manfredi on April 18, 2021 at 8:27 pm
The Minnesota National Guard has been activated in the area as part of an effort to protect people, freedom of speech and property during the Derek Chauvin trial and aftermath of the police involved shooting of Daunte Wright in Brooklyn Center.
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcriptby firstname.lastname@example.org (Motley Fool Transcribing) on April 19, 2021 at 3:00 am
STZ earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
- Green Dot Stock Could Shoot 56% Higher, Says Analystby email@example.com (Eric Volkman) on April 19, 2021 at 2:48 am
Craig-Hallum prognosticator Bradley Berning feels that the company's "boring" operations in particular are significantly undervalued.
- Tesla Settles Lawsuit With Ex-Employee Over Autopilot Source Codeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Eric Volkman) on April 18, 2021 at 10:35 pm
The company is being financially compensated for the alleged transgression.
- 3 Stocks for Beginning Investorsby email@example.com (Chuck Saletta) on April 18, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Investing doesn't have to be complicated.
- Disneyland Rivals Are Back in Business -- and That's a Good Thingby firstname.lastname@example.org (Rick Munarriz) on April 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Disney's original theme park won't open until April 30, but most of its neighboring gated attractions are already back in business.
- With Founder Katrina Lake Out as CEO, Is It Time to Sell Stitch Fix?by email@example.com (Brett Schafer) on April 18, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Why investors should hold off on rushing to the exits.
- Is Electronic Arts Stock a Buy?by firstname.lastname@example.org (John Ballard) on April 18, 2021 at 4:58 pm
This top gaming stock has delivered wealth-building returns for investors. Can it continue?
- Why Churchill Capital IV Stock Is a Screaming Buy at $20by email@example.com (Evan Niu, CFA) on April 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Long-term investors focusing on the next three to five years and confident in Lucid's ability to execute are looking at bargain prices.
- PepsiCo Starts 2021 Off Rightby firstname.lastname@example.org (Demitri Kalogeropoulos) on April 18, 2021 at 3:36 pm
The beverage and snack giant is still expecting another year of around 5% sales growth.
- Why Is Everyone Talking About Carnival Stock?by email@example.com (Jeremy Bowman) on April 18, 2021 at 2:37 pm
Investors are still banking on a recovery for the cruise operator.