FOX News : U.S. FoxNews.com - Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- Uvalde, Texas police hosted 'active shooter scenario training' in March, had session called 'Stop the Dying'by Adam Sabes on May 28, 2022 at 7:02 pm
The Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Department hosted an active shooter training just two months before the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School.
- Texas school shooting: Houston CrimeStoppers CEO discusses how parents can protect kids at schoolby Audrey Conklin on May 28, 2022 at 5:49 pm
Rania Mankarious, CEO of CrimesStoppers Houston, said that in order for parents to protect their children at school, they should recognize the possibility of potential danger, read school handbooks, talk to children about the internet and monitor their behavior, and avoid complacency.
- New Mexico's largest wildfire traced back to Forest Service prescribed burnsby Julia Musto on May 28, 2022 at 5:13 pm
The Forest Service said that the largest wildfire in New Mexico history has been traced to planned burns. The fire has forced the evacuations of thousands.
- West Virginia woman with pistol shoots, kills man firing at graduation party: 'Saved several lives'by Julia Musto on May 28, 2022 at 4:37 pm
A man who opened fire into a crowd of Charleston, West Virginia, partygoers was shot and killed by a woman on Wednesday. The woman has not been charged, according to police.
- Indiana police say boy, 5, found dead in suitcase died from electrolyte imbalanceby Audrey Conklin on May 28, 2022 at 4:04 pm
Indiana authorities on Friday said a 5-year-old boy found dead in a suitcase last month died of an electrolyte imbalance, likely from 'a viral gastroenteritis,' or intestinal inflammation caused by bacteria or parasites. The report also states that there was an 'absence of significant traumatic injuries' on the boy
- Washington mom saves toddler running to hug black bearby Timothy Nerozzi on May 28, 2022 at 1:39 pm
A mother in Washington state scooped her toddler up before she could give a nearby black bear a hug
- Gas prices won't affect Memorial Day weekend travel plans, Americans sayby Megan Myers on May 28, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Americans traveling for Memorial Day Weekend share their thoughts on record high gas prices and the impact price surges have on their travel plans this year.
- Tropical Storm Agatha expected to become hurricane over Eastern Pacificby Julia Musto on May 28, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Tropical Storm Agatha is expected to strengthen into a hurricane on Sunday. The storm will threaten southern Mexico and a Hurricane Watch was issued for the coast.
- School shooting protocols changed after Columbine to an 'every second counts' approach: expertsby Andrew Miller on May 28, 2022 at 12:54 pm
The Columbine shooting changed the way officers handle active shooter situations and public outcry following the Uvalde police response suggests more must be done.
- Minnesota mom who allegedly killed 6-year-old son Eli Hart told police blood was from tamponby Lawrence Richard on May 28, 2022 at 9:25 am
Minnesota mother Julissa Thaler, 28, told police the blood found in her car was from a tampon moments before they found the body of her 6-year-old son Eli Hart in the trunk.
- Is Apple an Excellent Dividend Stock to Buy?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Parkev Tatevosian) on May 28, 2022 at 3:15 pm
The company does not have a long history of payouts, but it has the qualities of an excellent dividend stock.
- Down 30%, Is This Mall REIT Still a Buy?by email@example.com (Liz Brumer-Smith) on May 28, 2022 at 3:15 pm
Demand for malls is dwindling, but that doesn't mean the future of Simon Property Group is dwindling, too.
- If I Could Only Buy 1 Stock, This Would Be Itby firstname.lastname@example.org (Collin Brantmeyer) on May 28, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Berkshire Hathaway stock has a long history of beating the market, and is well-positioned to outperform in the future.
- This Space Stock Just Went Into Orbit...Should You Jump on Board?by email@example.com (Michael Byrne) on May 28, 2022 at 2:17 pm
BlackSky Technology's stock price nearly doubled Wednesday.
- 1 Big Question Heading Into Okta's Earnings Updateby firstname.lastname@example.org (Demitri Kalogeropoulos) on May 28, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Where will profitability land?
- Got $3,000? Here Are 3 Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Long Termby email@example.com (Matthew DiLallo) on May 28, 2022 at 2:05 pm
These stocks are proven winners.
- AMD Investors Should Be Excited About These 3 Thingsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jose Najarro) on May 28, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Big tech continues to adopt AMD's products.
- When Should You Prioritize Retirement Savings Over Debt Payoff?by email@example.com (Christy Bieber) on May 28, 2022 at 1:54 pm
If you have debt to pay but also want to save for your future, you'll need to make smart choices about what to do first.
- I Wouldn't Dare Buy Real Estate in These 3 Incredibly Overvalued Marketsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Liz Brumer-Smith) on May 28, 2022 at 1:45 pm
These three markets are heating up, but I'm staying far away.
- 4 Reasons Stellantis Looks Like a Long-Term Buyby email@example.com (Michael Byrne) on May 28, 2022 at 1:31 pm
The global auto giant looks like a compelling investment for the decade ahead.